We are so happy to carry MAIKA!
These bags are thoughtfully designed in Oakland, CA by Viola Sutanto, a working professional, multi-tasking mom and avid athlete who wanted accessories that could seamlessly fit into her busy lifestyle. MAIKA bags are both functional and stylish, affordable and not too precious. They are sustainably made with delightful, hand drawn patterns.
MAIKA means "dancing flower." Because who doesn't love a beautiful bloom?
Don't be fooled. This small and mighty tote is perfectly designed to fit your smart phone, wallet, keys and a tablet or book. Tote it with its sturdy canvas handles, or sling it like a crossbody for a hands-free, care-free day.
- Magnetic button for added security
- 2 interior pockets (1 zippered)
- Signature strap + hook for your keys or hook onto our pouches
- Waterproof lining that wipes down easily
- Made with sturdy recycled canvas
- Vegan leather trim
- Eco-friendly pigment inks
- Dimensions: 9" x 7.5" x 5.5", Strap length: 52” adjustable
Care instructions: Spot-clean gently as needed.