With rich, invigorating colors, this pattern showcases red figs and green leaves against an ivory backdrop. This makes an excellent table setting, whether for special occasions or everyday entertaining. This French linen has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade French country tablecloth naturally features slight variations, making it a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions